Nitoflor FC150 HP is now easier to apply, with a new low viscosity formula that has the added benefit of very low odour. We trialled the new and improved product extensively with industrial flooring applicators and received great feedback.
User feedback from the trials included the following comments:
- Easy application
- Perfect viscosity
- No smell, making it ideal for internal areas
- Longer pot life
- Good mixing ratio (2:1 Base:Hardener)
A multi-use product
Nitoflor FC150 HP protects concrete floors from chemicals and abrasion. It is a multi-component, solvent-free, epoxy resin, high build coating with the following applications and features:
- Seal and protect – As a standalone product straight from the pack, it can be used to seal concrete floors and epoxy floor screeds, or as a high-quality protective coating for bunds, coves and drains within production areas.
- Chemical resistance – Protects floors from a range of chemicals, including ammonia, vegetable oils, hydrochloric acid and sodium chloride.
- Slip resistance – Combined with Nitoflor Anti-Slip Grains, it can be applied to new and existing concrete floors to meet slip resistance requirements, especially in wet areas where strict levels of hygiene and cleanliness are required or where chemicals are an integral part of the process. It is ideal for the food and chemical industries, hospitals, schools, kitchens and other high traffic areas.
- Abrasion resistance – For added abrasion resistance for heavy duty areas, it can be top-coated with Fosroc Nitoflor PA.
- Return to service – It is also available in a rapid cure version Nitoflor FC150 HP-FC, which can be walked on in six hours and driven on in 12 hours. The standard formula has a 24-hour cure time for foot traffic and requires 72 hours before accepting vehicle traffic.
- 13 colours – The colour range, including 11 Australian standard colours, makes it ideal for marking out work zones.
Nitoflor FC150 HP can be applied in a range of ways depending on your preference:
- Notched trowel and back-roll
- Squeegee and back-roll
- Roller and brush
Koala Grey is the standard colour available. The other 12 available colours are tinted using Fosroc Nitoflor Colour Pots: pastel grey, silver grey, light grey blue, curtain call (dark grey), black, safety yellow, harbour blue, sand, off white, cream, fern green and raspberry. Special colour packs are also available for request through your Fosroc account manager, or you can scroll to the bottom of this page to 'Get in Touch' with a Fosroc flooring specialist.
Nitoflor FC150 HP and Nitoflor FC150 HP-FC offer premium protection for industrial floors with easy application and low-to-no odour.
- Long lasting and easily maintained
- Good resistance to many industrial chemicals
- Highly resistant to the action of forklift vehicles and commercial traffic
- Slip resistance improves safety for plant and personnel
- Provides an attractive satin finish
- Available in a wide range of colours including 11 Australian standard colours
- Complies with BCA for building material fire hazard properties specification C1.10a for critical radiant flux and smoke development rate values
Would you like to try the new and improved Nitoflor FC150 HP for your next flooring project? Contact your account manager or use the Get in Touch form at the bottom of this page. We will be in touch to discuss your requirements.